Thursday 28 June 2012

Repencis ROM v3.5 with Blue PCB Theme for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360

 

Blue PCB is a theme ported from other phone theme to Repencis v3.5 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360! It’s a beautiful Blue Theme and looking good. This theme may works on Deodexed Stock ROM but only in DXxx versions. So, the developer also has not give so much information so I will also not (:-P). You can see what theme looks like in above so let’s jump to.Flashing instructions!

U can Also Try my Previous Repensis v3.5 rom advance.

       

Features included:

  • New animations
  • Semi Transparent of status bar and notification bar background
  • 14 toogles status bar 100% fix with flashlight feature
  • Quickpannel setting.apk
  • MMS.apk TransparentMod
  • Task ManagerMod.apk
  • EDT tweaks support
  • Galery3D.apk
  • Contact, DealerTabActivity and Phone.apk with
  • PCB Mod & many more..

Compatibility:

1. Stock ROMs: DXLB1, DXLC1 and DXLE1 deodexed or similar versions.

2. Custom ROMs: DXLB1, DXLC1 and DXLE1 or newer versions ROMs.

How to flash?:

Download the below two .zip & one .apk file to your SD Card (not in any folder):

Flashlight_Step1.zip and flash with ClockworkMod Recovery without wiping anything.

Blue PCB Final EDT.zip and flash with ClockworkMod Recovery without wiping anything.

PCB Wallpaper.zip and flash with ClockworkMod Recovery without wiping any thing.



Bugs Fix Updated Link


  • Fix bugs on popup text in the popup of system message
  • New icon in the AOSP lockscreen ( change to blue colour )
  • Feel the differents...


Blue PCB Theme Flashed!



How to Apply ????

  • Download 2 ingredients above and place it on sdcard/(here)
  • Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode
  • Choose "Apply update from sdcard"
  • Flash Clockwork Mod ( CWM ).zip
  • Select " install zip from sdcard " >>> " choose zip from sdcard "
  • Choose " Flashlight_Step1.zip " >>> wait and reboot
  • Reboot your device into recovery mode again and repeat 3-5 steps
  • Then, choose " Blue PCB Final EDT.zip " >>> wait and reboot again
  • Succes !!! and Enjoy the theme sob...


Try it at your own risk I am not responsible for any damage!

password : Galaxy4Gaming.in

8 comments

Ruby Hermosa 2 July 2012 at 21:23

Hello. I'm using Creed's Rom v3.2 now, I try to install this ROM to my Samsung Galaxy Y but suddenly its broke my OS. I want this version. How to install this? Can you please explain it well? The file you were posted is that all? Help me please. Thanks.

Ruby Hermosa 2 July 2012 at 21:28

Hello. I'm using Creed's Rom v3.2 now, I try to install this ROM to my Samsung Galaxy Y but suddenly its broke my OS. I want this version. How to install this? Can you please explain it well? The file you were posted is that all? Help me please. Thanks.

chetan 15 August 2012 at 09:12

does it work with s5360ddle1 baseband version

palash parpani 1 October 2012 at 07:22

Broken Links.. Please Fix!

Sameer Ali 1 October 2012 at 22:46

All Links fixed with bug fixed link enjoy....

Anonymous

Hello, at the moment i am using
[ROM][KERNEL][ICS/Jelly Bean mod] JELLYBLAST V3. If ever that i want to use this one what would should i do first? Do i still need to Flash them allto a new CWM or to my current CWM? I am using Kuro...i guess. Thanks

Abhishek 21 November 2012 at 12:49

hey dude .. i hav successfully installed dis rom on my samsung galaxy y but after reboot it got stuck on samsung galaxy y screen n now i m also not able to go in recovery mode.. plz help me dude.. rpl soon..

PAVAN kumar 25 December 2012 at 03:17

jst flash ur mobile by using odin

Post a Comment